PARIX is born: a school for the spanish book
The objective of PARIX is to promote professional retraining («reskilling») and the acquisition of additional skills («upskilling»).
The Germán Sánchez Ruipérez Foundation has developed «PARIX: a school for the Spanish book», to promote the talent of book professionals in an environment of digital transformation.
PARIX is the training program for agents in the book chain for recovery and transformation through innovation and professional eXcellence. In other words, a school aimed at professionals in the fields of literary creation and translation, illustration, proofreading, editing, publishing, graphic arts, distribution, and bookstores to enhance their talent in a digital environment. The aim is to promote professional retraining (reskilling) and the acquisition of additional skills (upskilling).
This initiative aims to be a benchmark in the transformation of the Spanish book industry, and the training it offers is available both in classroom format and through an e-learning platform.
It is a project financed by the Next Generation funds and for which the Ministry of Culture and Sports has relied on the experience of the Germán Sánchez Ruipérez Foundation.
At the launch of PARIX, these 12 free courses are initially presented and are already available:
1. Digital marketing for the book sector.
2. Enhancing your business with sales and commercial management techniques.
3. Resources for entrepreneurship in the publishing sector
4. Analog skills for an exponential environment
5. Tools for managing information on the Internet
6. Web tools for catalog and business visibility
7. Getting the most out of your business
8. Customer acquisition and communication on the Internet
9. Visual communication with Illustrator
10. Visual communication with InDesign
11. Visual communication with Photoshop
12. Economic-administrative management
You can access all the information on the PARIX website.