9 free trainings for publishers this summer
The courses are online, free of charge, and with an official university certificate. The deadline for enrollment is June 21.
The aim of the 9 summer courses is to take advantage of the ‘quieter’ months for publishers to provide answers, with these training courses, to issues such as digital marketing and catalog visibility, attracting customers on the Internet, or ways to reach younger audiences.
The 9 summer courses are:
- Customer acquisition and communication on the Internet
- Visual communication with Photoshop
- Visual communication with Illustrator
- Building a personal brand for professionals in the book sector
- Economic-administrative management for the book sector
- Web tools for catalog and business visibility
- Tools for managing information on the Internet
- Digital marketing and social networks for book professionals
- Production and sale of books for young audiences
The 9 summer courses are online, free of charge, and with an official university certificate. The deadline for enrollment is June 21. The courses can be started on June 22 and allow us to adapt the pace, with a deadline for completion on September 22.
PARIX is a training program for agents in the book chain for recovery and transformation through innovation and professional excellence. In other words, a school aimed at professionals in the fields of literary creation and translation, illustration, proofreading, editing, publishing, graphic arts, distribution, and bookstores in order to enhance their talent in a digital environment. The aim is to promote professional retraining (reskilling) and the acquisition of additional skills (upskilling).
This initiative aims to be a benchmark in the transformation of the Spanish book industry and the training it offers is available both in classroom format and through an e-learning platform.
It is a project financed by the Next Generation funds and for which the Ministry of Culture and Sports has relied on the experience of the GSR Foundation.
Text and photo: Asociación de Editores de Madrid